TRAPMINE was founded in 2016 by experienced cyber security researchers in the industry. Prior to starting TRAPMINE, co-founders worked together in cyber security domain to hunt vulnerabilities, analyze malware and develop security solutions for long years.
After spending years in the industry, we realized that existing security solutions are unable to stop today’s cyber attacks. So we’ve started design easy-to-use , effective and innovative endpoint security solutions that just work!
Currently we’re looking for new team members to help us to make a better product to keep our customers safe.
We’re friendly to remote working as we already have team members across four countries in EU, Middle East and South America.
Product Support Engineer
- Provide technical support services to customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve product & customer environment issues (remotely and on-site)
- Maintain technical knowledge base and product case management systems
- Collaborate with the R&D team to resolve customer issues
- Participate in technical product demonstrations, POCs, and installations if needed
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong operating system background (MS Windows)
- Knowledge of endpoint security products (AV/EDR)
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a distributed team
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience in database systems (MySQL)
- Great debugging and troubleshooting skills (windbg, procmon, dbgview, tcpview, etc.)
- Experience in testing endpoint security products (malware samples, Metasploit framework, ATT&CK, etc.)
Location: Ankara, Turkey