TRAPMINE was founded in 2016 by experienced cyber security researchers in the industry. Prior to starting TRAPMINE, co-founders worked together in cyber security domain to hunt vulnerabilities, analyze malware and develop security solutions for long years.
After spending years in the industry, we realized that existing security solutions are unable to stop today’s cyber attacks. So we’ve started design easy-to-use , effective and innovative endpoint security solutions that just work!
Currently we’re looking for new team members to help us to make a better product to keep our customers safe.
We’re friendly to remote working as we already have team members across four countries in EU, Middle East and South America.
Windows C/C++ Developer:
- Develop Windows kernel drivers, applications to build and improve TRAPMINE Next-Generation Endpoint Security Software
- Perform experimental research & prototyping for malware detection techniques
- Develop new product concepts from design to delivery
- Collaborate with team members in various remote locations
- Good C/C++ knowledge
- Good Win32 API knowledge
- Low-level OS knowledge & OS Kernel Development skills in Windows
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a distributed team
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Experience with filter driver development (network & file-system)
- Background in security research (malware & exploit research)
- Great debugging and troubleshooting skills
Location: Remote working or Istanbul, Turkey