TRAPMINE was founded in 2016 by experienced cyber security researchers in the industry. Prior to starting TRAPMINE, co-founders worked together in cyber security domain to hunt vulnerabilities, analyze malware and develop security solutions for long years.
After spending years in the industry, we realized that existing security solutions are unable to stop today’s cyber attacks. So we’ve started design easy-to-use , effective and innovative endpoint security solutions that just work!
Currently we’re looking for new team members to help us to make a better product to keep our customers safe.
We’re friendly to remote working as we already have team members across four countries in EU, Middle East and South America.
Backend Development Intern
- Build/Learn responsive web solutions and back end services with a RESTful API, or scalable microservice/serverless architecture
- Learn to design clean & scalable software architectures
- Optimize and maintain our existing backend systems and assist our back-end developers
- Design and maintain server architectures
- Research and stay up to date on modern technologies
- You have experience building significant software applications in Golang or Python (in a class, as a personal hobby, as a job, as part of an open-source project)
- You enjoy working well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with the command line interface
- Currently or recently involved in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Associate’s degree program. Preferred focus on Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology, Machine Learning, Big Data, and/or AI fields.
- You have experience or are curious about DevOps products and processes
- You have experience or are curious about Machine Learning technology
- Familiar with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB etc.)
- Familiar with Docker
Location: Remote working or Istanbul, Turkey